TW-EV900 is a VDSL2 modem which can be used as a bridge between two different Ethernet networks over normal telephone line.
Device can be used as a CO or CPE device. Mode can be selected with a dip switch.
- Can be used as an bridge between two Ethernet networks using regular phone cable
- Supports CO and CPE modes
- Supported VDSL2 profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a
- Supported Annex versions: Annex A, Annex B and Annex C
- Max. Connection rates: up to 100/100 Mbps
- Hardware IGMP v1/v2 support
- Ethernet 802.3ah compliant
- IEEE 802.3/3u compliant
No firmware upgrades released